- We use web-based analytics to automatically receive and record information from each User’s browser or your mobile device when you visit the Website or use our Services, such as your IP address in an anonymized fashion or unique device identifier, cookies and data about which pages you visit in order to allow us to operate and provide the Website and Services, data about the type of device you use to connect to our Website and Services, and information about the pages you visit before and after the Website or use our Services. This information is stored in log files and is collected automatically. We may combine this information from your browser or your mobile device with other information that we or our partners collect about you, including across devices. This information is used to prevent fraud and to keep the Website and our Services secure, to analyze and understand how the Services work for our Users, and to provide advertising, including across your devices, and a more customized Website experience for all Users.
- We may also automatically collect device-specific information when you access or use our Website or Services. This information may include information such as the hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, human readable hardware name, and device identifiers. This information is necessary to identify you and to determine the hardware requirements of The Spectrum Group Online’s users. The above information is collected and stored within Google’s systems and is set to “not expire.” If you want to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, go to: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Finally, we may also collect general demographic information via Google Analytics. Such information is anonymized and used to better improve your customer experience and provide advertising across Google’s Search and Display Networks.
- To provide you with the services and process transactions.
- To contact you for customer service or in connection with certain transactions.
- To improve our services using analytics.
- By us and selected organizations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
- You may request to have your data deleted or withdraw your consent by emailing us.
- You may request access to or modification of personal information you have submitted by emailing us.
- You may unsubscribe for marketing messages at any time, and we will respect your wishes.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
- We take steps to protect the information you provide against unauthorized access and use.
How to Contact Us
Or write us at:
Call/ Email Us
Your safety drives us
Whether you’re in the back seat or behind the wheel, your safety is essential. We are committed to doing our part, and technology is at the heart of our approach. We partner with safety advocates and develop new technologies and systems to help improve safety and help make it easier for everyone to get around.
24 hours 365 days a year
Houston, Texas, USA